MS Office (Powerpoint)
May 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Many jobs require knowledge of certain MS Office applications. This hands-on introductory workshop covers PowerPoint (for slide presentations).
- Classrooms open fifteen minutes prior to each workshop.
- Anyone arriving more than five minutes late for a workshop will not be admitted.
- Room directions can be found on our office’s front door.
- Customers may sign up for workshops over the phone, 978-825-7200, or in person at our front desk.
- Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are held at our Salem Office (70 Washington Street, Salem).
- Workshops with an asterisk (*) are compact sessions held at the Peabody Access Point: Peabody Institute Library (82 Main Street, Peabody), Technology Lab (2nd floor, past Eben Dale Sutton Room).