CTI – Automotive Technician Course-Industry Training with Job Placement Assistance
Are you ready for a career in the automotive industry? Our NightHawks Education Program, in collaboration with the MassHire North Shore Career Center, is offering this industry training session with credentials and career placement assistance. Collaboration with the MassHire North Shore Career Center is a required part of this program. All participants will be referred to the MassHire North Shore Career Center prior to the start of the course. This course is a workforce training course for those who are seeking employment as automotive technicians.
- This $50 registration fee is required. Training and program costs are free!
- Proof of Covid vaccination is required for this course.
- This Automotive Technician program provides students with industry training and hands-on experience working with automobiles that are complex systems combining computer technology and integrated systems, electronic braking systems and automated support systems for drivers. Certifications include OSHA-10, Hotworks and Basic SP Certifications. Students will also receive 40 hours of Career Readiness training.Chart your path for a career in this exciting, lucrative, high-demand field!
- Dates : March 8 – June 9, 2022
- Essex Tech:Tues/Weds/Thurs: 4:00-8:00pm – 3 nights per week
- Certifications will be online.
Only 15 weeks.