Consider MICROLINE SURGICAL your next career stop!
For 30 years, Microline Surgical has advanced the field of minimally invasive surgery. They deliver precision instruments that enable surgeons across the globe to perform highly complex procedures with fewer complications, lower costs, and better patient outcomes.
Microline introduced the world’s first reposable scissors and has since become a leader in reposable instrumentation for laparoscopy, including General Surgery, Gynecologic Surgery, Urologic Surgery, and Bariatric Surgical procedures.
MASSHIRE – North Shore Career Center is excited to announce MICROLINE SURGICAL’s Vacancy Listing:
- Assemble and adjust precision medical device products utilizing hand tools, small power tools, and other special equipment.
- May assemble non-standard units.
- Rework product as required.
- Ensure conformance to established written and oral procedures.
- Perform inspection of own work and work of prior manufacturing step.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Properly fill out documentation records and accurately record information including
- Supervise and coordinate the work of employees on the production floor.
- Prepare work schedules, assign work and oversee the product.
- Train employees on revisions of work instructions and procedures; update records to reflect training.
- Conduct annual employee performance reviews and recommend increases.
- Responsible for scheduling overtime.
- Data input of daily, weekly and monthly output WIP reports.
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Application of customer payments against open invoices in MAS/500 (Sage) as well as miscellaneous cash deposits.
- Collection of past-due accounts thru various methods
- Investigate and initiate resolution of all outstanding invoices.
- Review daily customer correspondence and respond in a timely and effective manner to ensure favorable outcomes for both MSI and customer
- Assist with the establishment of new customers in the organization’s ERP System and work collaboratively with the appropriate individuals to establish credit limits
- Work with customers to ensure the timely resolution of credit holds
- Maintain well-documented customer files and retain all credit and collection activity within Sage.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested
Shipping and Receiceable Associate:
- Perform daily receipt of incoming materials at all levels.
- Required to perform shipments on an as-needed basis
- Post all transactions into material tracking system
- Help prepare and pack orders for both domestic and international shipments on an as needed basis.
- Assemble orders; check against shipping or customer order, and report shortages and incomplete orders.
- Some knowledge of UPS and FEDEX software.
- Operate standard manual and automatic equipment, such as electronic
If you will like to be considered for any of these positions, Please connect via email with
Lesley Smythe – LSMYTHE@MASSHIRE-NSCAREERS.ORG
Please ensure you include a resume.